joi, 2 decembrie 2010

Where should I go to submit my website to multiple search engines?

Question by Lefty: Where should I go to submit my website to multiple search engines?
I have tried a few services for submitting and I feel I got ripped off. According to google analyctics I am not getting any traffic from search engines. I would like to know where I should go to submit my site to a lot of search engines. Or the best method of SEO in this regards.
I am looking for a good informative answer. Trolls will be punished :}
Thanks Blair for the information. Yes I signed up with DMOZ some time ago. I get a few directs and referrals but thats it.

Best answer:

Answer by maprunner12
You can’t “submit” a website to a search engine unless you pay them and become a sponsor. It should appear when you search for it in detail.

What do you think? Answer below!


View the original article here

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu