joi, 25 noiembrie 2010

how to increase my torrent download speed?

Question by Kartik Ghoshal: how to increase my torrent download speed?
i have a vodafone mobile connect, it gives me 236 kbps download speed. surfing is good and download with orbit is also good. gives speed upto 30kbps. in case of torrent files, movies , it gives very low speed, nearly 8 kbps. i hv used utorrent, bittorrent, bitcommet, bitlord. all same. firewall is blocked in windows settings, get good seeding in bitlord, but no good speed.

Best answer:

Answer by Johnathan J
I use utorrent, and I download at 1.2mb/s. All I did, is right click the torrent, set the bandwidth allocation to high, and set my download speed to unlimited. Make sure you have a lot of seeders, and unblock everthing in the firewall. This is what I do, and I download 900mb movies in about 15-20 minutes.

Add your own answer in the comments!


View the original article here

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu