luni, 22 noiembrie 2010

When will google page rank and back links updation take place?

Question by vini_godson: When will google page rank and back links updation take place?
I am doing SEO for my website. I am waiting for google to update page rank and back link details. This cause my website pagerank increase. If anyone know it pls tell me.


Best answer:


Answer by The Broken Planet
“Updation?”


Neat word.


Google’s updates for searches happen daily, but you’re going against sites that have been active and visited for years. The average amount of time for a site to “get noticed” on Google Searches is about four to six months, depending on how much traffic the site gets.


What do you think? Answer below!


View the original article here


Earn 75% commission, Stunning $3.45 Earning Per Click, and amazingly low refund rate!


Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu